- Weekly toy rentals.
- Access to our exclusive multimedia learning tools.
- Priority access to our summer camps, workshops & other special events.
- Access to our exclusive clubs - Book Club, Crafty Club, Fine Arts Club, Music & Dance Cub, Chef’n Club, Math Wizard, Science Club, Theatre Club, Gardening Club, Study Club, Outdoor Club, Fitness Club & Multimedia Club.
About Bizzi Bees
Improve children’s imaginations and you’ll improve their aptitude for creative thinking and problem-solving, while also setting them on a path to self-discovery.
Countless ways to play
To inspire imagination
To develop motor skills, math skills, speech skills.
Discover what your children love and nurture their passions.
Not only ore we the imagination coach, we're also the equipment manager. We at Bizzi Bees, continually enhance the toy box keeping play open-ended & imaginative. Our collection grows with children through multiple stages of their development.
- Offer your child a wide variety of high quality toys
- Change toys every week (children often get bored with the same toy)
- Try out toys before you buy, saving money by only purchasing toys you know your child finds enjoyable
- Save money on toys your child will quickly outgrow
- Save on toy storage
Members can hire the toy library's ‘party pack’ for a small fee. The party pack is managed by the toy library's party pack coordinator and is a great addition to any party or play date. It contains large thematic play stations (kitchen, super market, tool bench, doll house, doctor tent, play dough station, art & craft station, lego station, auto-station, ball pool & more).
Terms and Conditions
- Children can borrow items weekly as per their membership plan.
- Whatever you borrow has to be returned by the end of your borrow period.
- If you wish to renew a borrowed item, you will be allowed to do so ONLY for a maximum of one week and ONLY IF prior renewal request is made and there is no one else in queue for the same item.
- If a toy or book is not returned or renewed (by permission) within the allowed borrowing period, a late fee of Rs.200 per item per week will be charged.
- Products bought back with minor damages (e.g. pages slightly torn but not missing) that can be repaired and used again will be fined Rs.250.
- Products which are damaged such that they cannot be used (e.g.: missing puzzle pieces, broken, etc.) will be charged the market value of the product as determined by Bizzi Bees.
- The applicable amount will be deducted from the security deposit. (Read section "Deposit" for details).
- A lost write-up or picture will be charged Rs.50 and damaged bag will be charged Rs.100.